Terms and Conditions
• “Customer” means the customer placing an order for goods with the company.
• “Company” means Hotel Guest Supplies and its subsidiary companies, affiliates and/or trading divisions.
• “Goods” means all goods which are subject to the customer’s orders which are to be supplied to the customer by the company under these terms.
1: All orders are accepted subject to availability of Goods.
2: Prices are exclusive of VAT and other taxes (if any) and such costs shall be payable by the Customer.
3: The Company shall have the right to cancel any contract made with the Customer and/or to suspend deliveries.
4: Delivery shall take place when the goods are unloaded at the Customer’s premises or if different, the place specified in the Customer’s order. The Customer shall co-operate with the Company and/or its agent to facilitate unloading.
5: Dates and times quoted by the Company for delivery are delivery estimates only and the Company shall have no liability for any delay in meeting delivery dates.
6: The Customer must as soon as reasonably practicable following delivery, examine the Goods and shall notify the Company’s customer service department within three days of delivery of any damage to Goods or shortfall from the order.
7: All damaged Goods will be replaced as soon as practically possible (claims forms for the courier may need to be completed by the Customer as to aid our cost recovery)
8: All shortfalls once notified and confirmed will be forwarded as soon as practically possible.
9: All Goods incorrectly ordered will be accepted as a return and a 20% re-stocking fee may apply (all postage costs incurred during the return are the customers responsibility). All Goods must be returned in a resalable condition and in original packaging.
10: The Goods will meet their general description as shown on the delivery note but the company may change composition, packaging, manufacturing processes and other such matters from time to time.
11: The Company shall retain full ownership of and title to all Goods delivered to the Customer or any part thereof unless the Customer has paid all sums owing to the company.
12: The Customer shall co-operate fully in any product hold or recall campaign organized by the Company and assist the Company in recovering affected goods and preventing their sale to third parties.
Please call with any problems and we will do our best to rectify the problem ASAP 01902 674407
We require all damaged or incorrectly supplied goods to be notified to us within 3 working days.
No exceptions to the above unless prior approval has been granted.
There will be a 20% restocking fee if goods ordered incorrectly or no longer required.
The buyer will pay for all returns postage on incorrectly or not required orders.
Replacement of damaged orders will paid for by the seller.
Your item will be delivered by our designated couriers.
Three delivery attempts will be made before the goods are returned to us. Should the goods be returned back to us, then we will refund monies to Customer minus postage charges incurred for the return to sender.
If an item is out of stock we will contact you to offer either a similar or more expensive product (at our cost), or the option to receive a partial order with the out of stock item to be forwarded when in stock.
Last updated: 23rd May 2018
1. Who we are:
This website is provided by Hotel Guest Supplies which is a trading style of D W Supplies, a firm of cleaning, hygiene and hotel guest suppliers, established in England.
2. The information we collect:
We collect information from you through this website.
We collect certain basic information about you when you visit our website. We recognise the importance both of keeping that information secure and of letting you know what we intend to do with it.
This is a breakdown of the information we collect, why we collect it, what we do with it, how we hold it, how we transfer it and whom we may share it with.
- We collect: Your address, contact and payment information (plain text, paper and digital only).
- Why we collect this information: In order that we may process your orders efficiently and correctly to enable us to deliver your goods as per your instructions.
- What we do with it: We are legally obliged to hold your information for up to 7 years for the purpose of accounting (HMRC) and are contractually obliged to complete our transaction with you. We do not sell on data you have provided. We will only "market" to you to inform you of our office shutdown dates only.
- How we hold it: Your data is securely held on our password protected UK based local storage (office computers/paper based filing systems) and on our encrypted internet based website system. Your data is backed up onto EU located servers (Microsoft One Drive).
- How we transfer it: We use a combination of email (G-Suite held on EU located servers), telephone and web based platforms (EU located).
- Whom we may share it with: As standard we do not share any financial information with anyone other than our UK based accountant. Your payment details are never held by us and only Worldpay and Barclaycard hold the information you provide via our highly encrypted website. Your address and contact details are shared with our designated couriers DPD, Royal Mail and My Hermes. This data is only authorised to be used for the purpose of delivering your consignment and keeping you informed of this delivery. Your order may on occasion be fulfilled direct from the manufacturer (Corby of Windsor, Duck Island, HCP, Northmace & Hendon and Scottish Fine Soaps) . We only authorise the manufacturer to use your contact and address details for this delivery purpose only.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive by websites you visit to enable the site to ’remember’ who you are. In general, cookies are only visible to the site that serves them, not to other websites. ‘Serves’ means places on your computer’s hard drive.
We use the cookies on this website to ‘remember’ information so that it can be passed from page to page and to collect site statistics. For example, in the events section, the information you put into the booking form on any page is stored on the web server and a cookie is used to point to that information. When you click ‘next’ to go to the next page of the form, our website reads the cookie which points back to the stored information so that it can be accessed by our site.
We use four types of cookie on this site. None of them stores any information that identifies you personally, such as by a name or address.
•Our website provider, EKM, uses Ecommerce cookies which remember your shopping cart as you move through pages.
•Our payment provider WorldPay and Barclaycard use session cookies that allow our site to communicate with their card payment functionality. These session cookies are passed from page to page of the site, and expire at the end of your session when you close your browser. These cookies are served by WorldPay and Barclaycard, so are ‘third party cookies’.
•We use the free Google Analytics tool (see http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/) to collect and analyse site statistics. Google Analytics uses persistent cookies to track data. These cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information and are only used for the statistical collection of data such as visits and page hits. Google Analytics’ cookies store IP addresses but we cannot link those addresses to any individual or path through the website. Google uses the cookies to read information and evaluate visitors’ use of the website in the form of statistical reports that we can access. The Google Analytics’ code is incorporated into our site’s code so that our site serves the cookies, but Google has access to the cookies. You can stop being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites by going to Google's site at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
Google Analytics' terms require us to reproduce the following wording in this policy:
For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete or reject cookies, see the IAB website www.youronlinechoices.com
As at 31 March 2011, the relevant page for adjusting your browser settings is at www.youronlinechoices.com/five-top-tips
We'll tell you about new ways to indicate your consent to cookies as they become available".